среда, 11 ноября 2009 г.

My lovely award



I received a blog award “Your Blog is Over The Top” from Lyn of Spyder's Corner. Thank you very much Lyn!
Visiting to blog Lyn and looking on all her talented works.
This award comes with a quiz. Let’s start one word quiz
1. Where is your cell phone? On my table
2. Your hair? long
3. Your mother? Heaven
4. Your father? dont know
5. Your fave food? pizza
6. Your dream last night? Sleep
7. Your fave drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Happy
9. What room are you in? Children’s room
10. Your hobby? Stamping and cross stitch
11. Your fear? Heights and speeds
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where you were last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Bored
15. Muffins? Jem
16. Wish List Item? some goodies for my craft
17. Where did you grow up? Taganrog
18. Last thing you did? fill this in
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? No
21. Your Pets? No
22. Friends? the best
23. Your Life? Good
24. Your Mood? Fine
25. Missing Someone? No
26. Vehicle? No
27. Something your not wearing? Cloak
28. Your fave store? Craft
29. Your fave color? Green
30. Last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? In Monday
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Son’s school
34. One person who emails regularly? Don’t know
35. Fave place to eat? Cafe
36. Facebook? Yes

I choose five people to pass this Award on to:
Ila
Desire
Don't forget to visit to all their gorgeous blogs

8 комментариев:

  1. Hi there, thank you so much for your blog award....so sweet of you! I'll try and post the questions and answers as soon as possible!

    Abby:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You are too sweet! thanks for passing on the award to me and for all your nice comments!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Congrats on the Award!!..Thank you so much for thinking of me..I'm so pleased!!...I did just get this one though...so I will leave a link so you can see my answers...Big Hugs, Ila

    http://artfullyila.blogspot.com/2009/11/awards-and-goodies.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi Elena. Thank you so much for the award. Hope you don't mind, but I have already received this award from Tesa and you are welcome to pop over to Doing Life to read all about it. I see we have the same favourite colour i.e. Green.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Hi Elena. Thank you so much for the award. Hope you don't mind, but I have already received this award from Tesa and you are welcome to pop over to Doing Life to read all about it. I see we have the same favourite colour i.e. Green.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Congratulations to all and especially to you dear Helena!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. You are such a sweet heart! Thank you so much for the Award Elena and for always being so encouraging to me!!
    Blessings!!
    Anne

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Con'grats on the award Elena! You sure have a creative edge and such a fun style to your cards! I always enjoy my visit to your blog... :)

    I'm a cross-stitcher too! Great minds think alike.. :)

    ОтветитьУдалить

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your kind comments!